Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The city manager or his/her designee is authorized to execute, on behalf of the city, recycled water service agreements and accept easements using forms that have been approved by city council resolution as long as such agreements and easements do not differ materially from such approved forms. (Ord. 2561 NCS §2 (part), 2016.)